1. What are the exam fees for O/A/B & C Level Theory & Practical exam?
The Examination fee is Rs. 500/- per module for Theory and Rs.300/- for Practical exam.
2. What are the different methods of making payment for examination?
There are three methods available:
- Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card
3. Is there any cost for Online Examination Application Form?
There is no fee for Online Examination Application Form. However an amount of Rs. 100/- per Examination Form will be charged from the candidate as processing fees and will be collected along with fees for Theory &/or Practical Modules and Late fees (if any).
4. I do not have credit/debit cards. How can I make the payment?
You pay the fee at any CSC (Common Service Centre) who can make payment on behalf of you. After fill the exam form you get a Demand note Number for use the facility.
5. How do I pay the exam fees on-line? Can I use internet banking?
Payment of exam fees through internet banking is permitted. You can also make payment of exam fees by using Net Banking available under Pay Online option.
6. Can I make payment of exam fees by DD along with online forms?
No. Payment of exam fees by DD is not permitted along with online forms. You have to make online payment by using credit/debit cards/net banking/CSC Services only.
7. How an institute can make a payment for group of candidates together?
In institute login page, Click on option ‘Pending to pay’,
In the next window, Select the candidates via check box and click on make payment After that a demand note will be generated for these candidates and then payment can be made using any of payment method.
8. I have been registered through an Accredited Institute, Can I pay my Exam fee myself/ directly?
Yes, you can pay the fees yourself by selecting the options in the section “Fill the Exam Details” of the Exam form.