1. I have not received any email or SMS after creating the account?
Please check the bulk/spam mails for any mail from NIELIT. If there is no such mail received, then go to login page and using your username & password try to login. You may get a flashing message “Your account is not activated yet, Please activate you account by clicking on the link provided in the mail sent to you at the time of registration. If you did not receive the mail please click on this link to resend the mail Resend Email”.
2. I am already registered with online exam portal. Can I use the same login ID and password this time?
Yes. You can use the user ID and password that you used during an earlier attempt.
3. I forgot my password. What should I do?
During the time of creation of your Account/ Login ID an email containing your userid and password was send to you. If you have lost it, click on the “Forgot password” on the login screen and follow the steps. You may use the secret question & answer that you have provided during the time of creation of your user account.
4. I am not able to login even after getting the login-id and password.
Check your acknowledgement email for your login-id and password to ensure that you are using the correct one.
5. What are necessary checks for creating the user ID?
Your identity as a student of NIELIT is validated through your registration number, name, level and date of birth that you had entered while creating the user ID. If these entities do not match with our records, the system would not allow you to proceed any further. Hence, please ensure that you fill in your details as in the Registration Allocation cum I-Card. You may check your details recorded in our database, available athttp://www.nielit.in/student497.htm.
6. Do I need to create a User Account/ Login ID for filling-up of the Online Examination Application Form?
Yes, it is mandatory to have a user account/ Login ID. The same will also enable you to get many important information like Admit Card, Result Sheet etc from NIELIT.