|Exam Form Filling Related:
1. I logged into my application and all the information I had previously entered is gone. What do I do?
2. I have been registered through an Accredited Institute. Can I submit the Examination form directly?
Admit Card/ Result Sheet Related Queries:
1. What is the procedure for applying for a Consolidated Mark sheet/Provisional Certificate?
1. Important Dates:
|2. Contact Details:
a) By Post/Courier:
The Controller (Exams)
NIELIT, Electronics Niketan
6 CGO Complex
New Delhi 110 003
011-24363184, 24365586, 24363257, 2436 4335
011-2436 3330-1-2 (Ext: 112,114,115,119,120,129,130)
d) E-mail: email@example.com (for Theory Modules), firstname.lastname@example.org (for Practical Modules)
|3. What is O/A/B & C Level course?
In the Non-Formal Sector, NIELIT is offering ‘O’ Level (equivalent to Foundation Level), ‘A’ Level (equivalent to Advance Diploma), ‘B’ Level (equivalent to MCA) and ‘C’ Level (designed to be at M. Tech Level) courses. O, A & B level courses are recognized by MHRD for the purpose of employment.
4. Where can I get information about O/A/B & C Level courses?
5. Where can I get the detailed syllabus of O/A/B & C Level course?
6. What are the criteria for appearing in O/A/B & C Level Examination?
7. What is the schedule of the examination?
8. How do I fill Online Examination Application Form?
9. What is the minimum mark required to qualify the modules of O/A/B & C level Examination?
10. Where will I be appearing for the Theory examinations?
11. What grades are awarded and what are the corresponding marks?
12. How do I get the result of my O/A/B & C Level Examination?
13. Is it compulsory to fill Online Examination Application Form? Or Is there any provision for physical Examination Application Form?
There is no provision for offline/ physical form, physical Examination Application Form has been discontinued from the July-2013 Examinations onwards.
14. Is it mandatory to send the hard copy of examination form to NIELIT HQ?
The candidate has to send the Candidate profile form with his signature to NIELITHQ for generation of Certificates only. There is no need to send the hard/print copy of examination form to NIELIT HQ